My Superhero Teacher mission:
I want to inspire as many teachers as I can to incorporate their super powers into their classrooms and provide new, innovative tools that will take their teaching to a new level.
My Fit and Healthy Teacher mission:
I love to provide an easy-to-follow plan for teachers to get healthy and fit. Our families, students, colleagues and communities need us at our best. Healthy teachers are happy teachers!
Random fun facts:
- My family has always come first and I enjoy family adventures with gusto.
- I will chat people up anywhere, anytime…even in a quiet elevator.
- I think owning a dog can make you a better person.
- Fitness and eating healthy are incredibly important to me.
- Sometimes I sleep in my work-out clothes (minus the shoes) so I have no excuse in the morning.
- I’m as flexible as a 2×4, but I attempt pretzeling myself in yoga anyway.
- I can’t be trusted with chips and salsa.
- I’m a recovering nail biter.
- I am a Hawaii fanatic… the weather, the geography, the people, the food, the hula and slack key guitar.
- I’m taking ukelele and hula lessons (one needs to prepare for where they will retire!).
- I plan on having gray braids with turquoise bracelets up to my elbows when I’m 80 (Georgia O’Keeffe style).
- I enjoy cheering on people who are scared to take the first step in their big dream.