Arkansas vs Cincinnati Week 1 schedule, how to watch, TV, streaming

Arkansas vs Cincinnati Week 1 Schedule, How to Watch, TV Channel, Streaming, Game Time

Arkansas vs. Cincinnati opens 2022 college football schedule

How to watch

When: Saturday, September 3

Time: 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time

Television: ESPN Network

Broadcast: fubo TV

What do you want to know

Arkansas: One of the most improved teams in college football last season, the Razorbacks lost some, but kept a lot, including the core of a very strong rushing offense, most of their excellent offensive line and, most importantly, KJ Jefferson back at quarterback. Treylon Burks is gone, but Jadon Hazelwood is a 5-star transfer stepping into a quality reception hall.

Cincinnati: The first non-Power 5 team to make the college football playoffs a year ago, Cincy is losing nine key contributors to important positions, including quarterback. But don’t forget what the Bearcats bring home: a ton of experience at both lines of scrimmage and defensive back who will try to contain the Hogs’ productive rushers while giving his own passing offense time to grow. develop.

Arkansas vs. Cincinnati odds, spread, betting lines

Bettors side with SEC West hopefuls as Arkansas is the tight 6.5 point favorite to beat Cincinnati, according to Caesars Sportsbook, which set an over/under of 52 dots.

College Football Power Index went with the Hogs, who have a 59.6% chance of defeating the Bearcats, who have a 40.4% drawn on the upset.

College Football Week 1 TV Schedule, Top 25 Ranking

Arkansas vs Cincinnati football preview, prediction

College football Week 1 picks, predictions against the spread

Arkansas vs. Cincinnati odds, spread, line: Week 1 college football picks, predictions

Follow College Football Headquarters: Bookmark | Rankings | Facebook

Comments are closed.